Based on our extensive experience and best practices, we have also developed interrelated field execution procedures, training and education programs, and assessment processes that form a comprehensive Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) management system applicable to all projects.
We provide full-spectrum EHS services:
- Prepare Health & Safety documents including Exposure Control Plans, Safe Work Procedures, Emergency Response Plans and Contingency Plans etc.
- Develop a company-specific Occupational Health & Safety plan including training programs and materials
- Monitor job sites for noise, chemical and radiation exposures.
- Manage third-party contractor compliance programs including ISN, Complyworks and Contractor Checks.
- Conduct Formal Audits in preparation for COR audit.
- Abatement Contractors and Hazardous Materials Consultants Mentorship program
- Scrutinizing all accessible and inaccessible areas for the presence of hazardous materials,
- Collecting bulk samples for analysis,
- Having the bulk samples analyzed by third-party accredited laboratories and,
- Providing a report detailing findings and recommendations.
All reports include photos, risk assessments, sample location drawings, and lab reports.